30 Aug 2015

3 simple ways I use to generate anything from $10 to $500 per day.

Hi there and welcome to my blog.

Before I can let you into my 3 easy and simple method which I am using to make $10 to $500 online per day, I think it is appropriate that I should first start by introducing myself to you.

My name is Bongani Dludlu, AKA (online nickname) Grabmo, well I am not an expect yet when it comes to making money online, and after thousands of researches on the topic "how to make money online?" and earned my first dollar online I think I am entitled to call myself an Internet Marketer who is heading his way towards becoming a self made millionaire.

In this blog and many more others to come I will be sharing with you methods and systems I have discovered, personally tried and tested and which actually works to generate cash from the internet.

The 3 simple ways to generate cash online outlined in this blog it's actually for the people who have always dreamed of making money online but don't know how to go about it, here on this blog I am just sharing with you how I started, and I guarantee you, if you follow these simple steps you will definitely see positive results by the end of this week.

Well then, let me not keep you waiting and just jump into it, shall we?

STEP ONE - GET PAID $0.10 PER CLICK PER VISITOR

Start by opening or signing up for a free account with AJIBOYE to get your unique referral link.


AJIBOYE as you will see once you have visited their website, specializes in comprehensive website for small businesses worldwide.



All you have to do is simply send traffic to their website through your referral link and AJIBOYE will pay you $0.10 per click per visitor, and should it happen that the traffic you send to this site decide to make use of AJIBOYE's services at a later stage, you will get paid $1 per sale per month.



To learn more about how AJIBOYE works and to get your free referral link click here.





STEP TWO - EARN $0.20 PER CLICK PER VISITOR


ENTIREWEB works almost similar the same as AJIBOYE, the difference is that, ENTIREWEB is for people or Internet Marketers who already have websites, links or blogs and need to have them found in different search engines.




As for you, your work here is to simply send traffic to this website and earn $0.20 per click per visitor.






To find out how ENTIREWEB works and to sign up for a free account for your free referral link click here and go to the affiliate's page.



















STEP THREE - SEND TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE, BLOG OR LINKS

Hopefully you will agree with me on this, a website, or blog, or link without traffic is like a restaurant without customers.

Traffic is very import when it comes to online business, before I could get my hands on this Traffic system, I used to make less than $5 with both of the links above, but after I heard about Traffic Volcano the results changed within an hour of implementing the system.

Yes, I spent not more than $30 to get this system and I do not regret it because when I logged into my accounts the next day I realized that I have made 5 times more than I have spent and expected.

What I really like about this system is that you can send traffic to any online business you have in the internet and see different results every day. Remember NO TRAFFIC - NO SALES.

You can get this traffic generating system here.

I have mentioned it before and I may say it again, my blogs will only be about sharing with you valuable information that I have researched, tried and tested myself to help you with your online businesses.

In my next blog I will be giving away a free eBook "How to make money giving away an eBook". Right now, start with step one, two and three, I will then be in touch with you a week later to see how you are doing.

Do not worry, your contact details will automatically be sent to me right after you have completed these steps and I will be in touch with you to assist you every step of the way should you happen to get stuck somehow, until then

HAPPY EARNING

 












No comments: